Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Serving size: 4
Difficulty: Very Easy
By: Shari Brooks
- 1 pear, peeled and diced
- 125 millilitres (1/2 cup) dried cherries
- 250 millilitres (1 cup) Greek-style plain yogurt
- 15 millilitres (1 tablespoon) honey
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 45 minutes before serving.
- Serve with sliced fruit.
Shari is a former MTV marketer and now the founder of the food and video blog My Judy the Foodie, which was voted a Top 25 Foodie Mom blog by the website Circle of Moms. She also writes about parenting, family, healthy living, fitness, work/life balance and is a breast cancer ambassador.