Stop wondering how to clean grill grates, stovetops and burners. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen is specially formulated to make tough messes super manageable. So, whether you need help with grease removal, burnt on food or you’re confused about how to clean stove grates, you can do these projects with the same Magic Eraser. It truly is a one-stop shop for kitchen clean.
Step One: Wet
When you choose the Magic Eraser Kitchen, you can be sure you have Mr. Clean’s best cleaner for a gas stove or electric stove. Before you start to clean, make sure the stove is cool! Then, simply wet your Magic Eraser. This little warrior packs a lot of punch in a small package, because it’s full of micro-scrubbers and the grease-fighting power of Dawn.
Step Two: Squeeze
Before you start scrubbing, give your Magic Eraser a couple of good squeezes to get rid of excess water. A couple of pumps will activate the suds and help make your dirty stovetop look as clean as a whistle—without breaking a sweat!
Step Three: Erase!
It’s as easy as erasing! Glide the Magic Eraser across surfaces with grease or baked-on food and a legendary clean will magically appear. Make sure to clean under the grates and around knobs so you don’t miss any hidden grime. You can even cut the Magic Eraser into smaller pieces to help you reach those extra tricky areas. See, cleaning gas burners has never been so simple!
Step Four: Rinse
Your stovetop looks great. Now, just wipe down any surfaces you have touched with a clean, wet rag or sponge. This will keep your surfaces food-safe and ready for your next meal. When it comes to cleaning your stovetop, Mr. Clean is cooking on all cylinders.
Test a small area with light pressure before use. Not recommended for the following surfaces: high gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin, faux, bare/polished wood, copper, stainless steel appliances, non-stick coating or vehicle body. Rinse required for surfaces in direct contact with food. Do not with chlorine bleach or other household cleaners. Do not use on skin or other body parts. Using on skin will likely cause abrasions. Avoid contact with eyes. May cause eye irritation. Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion