By: Kirsten Grove
Perhaps the most frustrating thing that comes out of the dryer or off the clothesline, a fitted sheet can be a real pain to fold. But that all ends today! Check out our six-step technique that’ll keep all your sheets together, pristine and neatly stored.
- Hold sheet lengthwise, taking one corner in each hand.
- Place right-hand corner over the corner in your left hand. Hold both corners in left hand.
- Use right hand to grab an untucked corner from the bottom. Pull it over the first two corners. Repeat with the remaining corner.
- Lay the sheet on flat surface and fold to form a rectangle with one curved corner (where the fitted sections are bunched up).
- Fold sheet into thirds width-wise, making sure corners are folded together.
- Fold into thirds lengthwise to finish.
Kirsten is an interior blogger for Simply Grove and has been featured by Anthology Magazine, Lucky Magazine, Design* Sponge and HGTV.com.