Canada is a huge, diverse country in more ways than one. The overwhelming choice of Canadian products and brands can create more confusion than convenience.
Rows and rows of shampoo, cleaning and personal care products — many of them you’ve never seen back home — can leave you feeling lost. Others look familiar but have a different name. Many look interesting, but you don’t know how to use them. Only a handful of brands you’ve used back home are found here, and you rely on the ones you recognize.
But what are the replacements for all the brands that are unavailable in Canada? Do you really need products that you’ve never needed back home? How do you make the right choice?
Brands to Buy in Canada
P&G is at the helm of cleaning and grooming care not just in Asia but Canada as well. P&G empowers you with a wide range of customized home essentials, designed to make your new Canadian everyday easier. They understand that each country is unique and bring innovative products tailor-made for your lifestyle here.
These are a few of the P&G brands that have revolutionized the lives of Canadians.
- Tide laundry detergent: Available in an impressive range to meet diverse needs. Use for spotless clothes, effective stain-removal and refreshing fragrance.
- Pantene Pro-V: Available in a wide range of shampoos and conditioners for every hair structure and type. Try out the Pantene hair treatment and styling serums for a new look.
- Febreze Air Effects: Available in a choice of exotic fragrances to refresh your room.
- Olay Regenerating Serum: Use for youthful, glowing skin.
- Always sanitary napkins: Widely popular, use Always in Canada with confidence.
- Oral B toothbrushes: Trusted leaders in both South Asia and Canada
- Crest toothpaste: From the makers of Oral B toothbrushes, Crest toothpaste is a well-known name in dental care
- Pampers: The baby care essentials that are popular in Asia are also in Canada. Check the wide range of products to pamper your little one.
New super innovations from P&G are designed to make your everyday life easier. Each brand below is made to decrease your effort and double your efficiency in ways you’ve never known before.
- Swiffer 360 is designed to clean dirt in grooves and crevices by trapping dust and allergens better than a feather duster. Get rid of your broom and dust pan and keep your floor spotlessly clean with the technologically advanced Swiffer Sweep and Trap with swivel head and rotating blades.
- Bounty: Highly absorbent paper towels have twice the absorbency of regular kitchen tissues. Bounty mops up spills and stains to keep pace with moms who won’t stop cooking.
- Febreze: Spray away lingering curry smells from fabrics and upholstery for a fresh and fragrant result. Febreze Air Effects eliminates odours and refreshes rooms with a clean, fresh scent. Both are perfect for Canadian interiors which are sealed tight against the cold.
- Tide: Tide is Canada’s leading brand that provides outstanding cleaning and stain removal with both liquid and powdered detergent options for your washing machine. Tide Pods boost washing with detergent, stain removal and brightening, all-in-one.
- Bounce dryer sheets: Give your laundry freshness, softness and static control in a variety of fresh scents.
- Dawn: This dishwashing liquid eliminates tough grease and leaves your dishes sparkling clean without drying out your hands. Replace messy dishwashing pastes with Dawn liquid dish soap.
- Cascade: Dishwasher detergent makes using your dishwasher easy and gives you spotless, clean machine-washed dishes.
- Every brand offers variants to suit diverse needs. Explore and find the ones that are just right for you and your family.