Quiz: What Hair Colour Should you Rock this Spring?
Tired of the same old, same old hair colour? See how you should switch it up this season!
If you’ve been wanting to switch up your hair colour but just can’t decide which look to go for, we’ve got you covered. Take our short quiz to find out which hair colour is right for you this spring:
1. How often do you change up your colour?
- All the time! I change my colour almost as often as I change my mood.
- Pretty often, but nothing crazy. I go back and forth from one shade to highlights.
- I did it once and I never want to do it again — bad experience!
2. What best describes your daily wardrobe?
- Always on trend (no mater how crazy the style), I like to keep up with the latest fashions.
- Inspired by my favourite celebrities, but I don’t like to go for anything too “out there.”
- Simple. I’m happy with the same jeans, tees, cardigans and sundresses that I’ve had for a few years.
3. What celebrity has the best beauty looks?
- Katy Perry — she is never afraid to take a risk!
- Scarlett Johansson — she’s never too crazy with her colour choices, always a natural beauty!
- Zooey Deschanel — she always looks so flawless and put together!
4. What shade best describes your skin tone?
- Fair to light, in the winter I look close to porcelain.
- Light to medium, I think my skin tone is a warmer, sandy colour.
- Medium to dark, I tan super easily once the sun comes out!
5. What is your go-to lip colour?
- Either bright red or deep purple, depends on my outfit.
- I like a pale pink, but only if I’m going to work or out for the night.
- Lip balm is all I need!
If you chose:
Go with your gut! You love expressing yourself by switching up your look, so an intense colour is perfect for you. If you’ve been dying to try a deep purple shade or platinum blonde, now is your chance.
You like to keep it simple, but you are certainly not opposed to change. An ombre look will brighten up your face for spring and bring you just the right amount of change.
If you’ve ever dyed your hair before, chances are you weren’t a fan. If this is your first time, it’s no surprise you’re a little nervous. Frame your face with highlights in a shade close to your natural colour. It won’t feel overwhelming, and it will freshen up your overall style.