As you’re making breakfast, packing lunches and stuffing backpacks, the last thing you want to worry about is deciding on a hairstyle. Sound familiar? Instead of messing with your hair to no avail, try one of these simple, five-minute-or-less styles.
1. Ponytail “Twist”
For a modern take on the classic ponytail, follow these easy steps:
- Gather a small section of hair from your part to your ear
- Twist the small section of hair between your part and your ear
- Secure your little twist with bobby pins
- Repeat steps 1-3 on the other side
- Carefully gather the remaining hair into a ponytail, and set it in place using a hair tie and hairspray
2. Knot it up
This style isn’t as complicated as it sounds! Give it a try with these steps:
- At the back of your head, pull hair into two even sections (how you part your hair in the front is up to you)
- Take a section in each hand and tie as you would any knot
- Tie another knot with the same sections
- Twist the knots around and adjust the look however you like
- Secure them by placing bobby pins through the knots – using thick pins on either side of the knots will give you the best hold
- Finish with Pantene Airspray Flexible Hold Hairspray for extra security
Tip: Leaving little wisps of hair out of the knot will frame your face for a more relaxed look. And don’t worry about making the knot perfect – keeping it loose gives it an effortless appearance.
3. Make Waves
Embrace natural, wavy hair without a curling iron! Here’s how to get the look:
- After showering at night, assemble damp hair into a low, loose bun or braid. If desired, prep hair with Pantene BB Crème for enhanced styling control
- In the morning, release your hair from the overnight style
- If desired, add some curl-enhancing product, like Pantene Curl Defining Mousse or Curl Scrunching Spray Gel, for a secure but flexible hold
Now that you’ve got a few go-to fall hairstyles, check out “Fresh off the Runway: 5 Fall Trends into Everyday Looks” for tips on updating your wardrobe for the new season.